Erectile dysfunction(ED), or impotence is a condition wherein a man experiences in ability and maintain an erection for satisfying sexual experience. Commonly, it occurs in elderly individuals as erectile capacity decreases as man ages.
Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
- The blood vessels going to the penis become blocked or narrowed.
- An interference with the nervous system that triggers erection.
- A reduced in libido or sexual drive.
Diseases That May Cause Blood Vessel Blockage
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Nerve Damage
- Hormonal Imbalances
- Heart Diseases
- Unhealthy Lifestyle Choices (diets, smoking, over drinking alcohol)
Risks Of Developing Erectile Dysfunction
- Over consumption of alcohol
- Drug Abuse
Certain medications that have side effects such as;
Psychological Causes That Triggers ED
- Relationship Issues
Often, ED is caused by a combination of physical and psychological triggers. A person who suffers from erectile dysfunction may experience…
View original post 299 more words